Posters and PhD track papers with innovative and original research are solicited.
– For PhD track, the first author must be an active PhD student.
– Posters can be submitted by anybody following the submission instructions noted below
Important research issues or realistic applications in the following topics are of interest (but not limited to):
- Emerging technologies for Wireless Network
- Anytime, Anywhere connectivity via wireless communication
- Wireless technology of healthcare
- Remote services via Wireless Internet
- Convergence of heterogeneous wireless networks
- Green Internet of Things (G-IoT)
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Challenges and Architectures related to LTE
- 5G, 6G, and beyond technologies
- Next-Generation wireless networking
- WLANs, WPANs, WBANs, WWAN,
- Context-aware mobile network
- Collaborative Communications and relay networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- QoS (Quality of Service) issues of Wireless Networks
- Delay-tolerant networks
- Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET)
- Flying Ad hoc Networks (FANET)
- Security and privacy issues in Wireless Internet
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Both Poster or PhD Track Papers should be of 6-11 pages in length.
For PhD track, ongoing PhD related works can be reported.