EAI WiCON 2021 invites Workshops to enrich and broaden the research focus of the main conference. The purpose is to provide a comprehensive forum on topics that will not be fully explored during the main event as well as to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues related to wireless Internet communications, covering topics ranging from technology issues to new applications and test-bed developments, especially focusing on next-generation wireless Internet, 5G, 6G, IoT, Industrial IoT, Healthcare IoT, and related methodologies. WiCON 2021 aims to bring together researchers, leading academic scientists to share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Wireless Internet Communications. It also offers a leading interdisciplinary forum for academics, educators, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technologies, developments, practical challenges, and approaches to Wireless Internet.
Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan, Fordham University, USA
Mostafa Fouda, Idaho State University, USA
The workshop proposal, in PDF or MS Word, should provide the following information, in the following format:
• The title of the Workshop, including both full name and abbreviation.
• The objectives, scope, and contributions to the main conference (up to 1 page).
• The short bios of the key organizers and their experience in workshop organization.
• Brief plans for dissemination (e.g., how to advertise the Workshop or possible submissions to special issues of journals), procedures for selecting papers (including the expected number of accepted papers), and the expected number of participants.
• A tentative list of program committee members.
• A tentative website/URL of the proposed Workshop.
• If the proposed Workshop has been previously organized, please also briefly describe its history (e.g., number of submissions and accepted papers, attendance, etc.)
Deadine for submitting proposals: 10 March 2021
Please email your intellectually stimulating proposals in PDF format as early as possible to the Workshop Chairs:
Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan – [email protected]
Mostafa Fouda [email protected]
Please use “EAI WiCON 2021 Workshop Proposal” as the email subject. Once we receive your proposal, a decision will be made in a week.
For accepted proposals: Organizers are responsible for composing the corresponding Workshop program committees, advertising calls for papers, reviewing submissions, and planning the final program. EAI WiCON 2021 Workshop will assist the organization and ensure their quality and success. A Workshop paper should be following the same Paper Submission Guidelines as the main conference papers available in Submission section