EAI WiCON 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
Participate online from wherever you are! Get the same full publication and indexing, enjoy EAI’s fair evaluation and recognition, present your paper to a global audience, and experience virtual meetings live as well as on-demand from the safety and comfort of your home. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
Wireless technologies, in general, and the Wireless Internet, in particular, became pervasive in our everyday lives. We rely on wireless connectivity for work, social connections, commerce, finance, health, etc. It would be hardly possible for our generation to imagine life without wireless access.
WiCON 2022 is the continuation of, and builds upon, the success of the past editions in this series that focus on various aspects of wireless technology. Building on these past successes, the 15th WiCON 2022 aims to tackle the challenges of wireless Internet communications, covering topics ranging from technology issues to new applications, especially focusing on current, novel, and future next-generation wireless Internet technologies, 5G, 6G, IoT, Industrial IoT, Healthcare IoT, and related topics. WiCON 2022 aims to bring together researchers, leading academic scientists to share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Wireless Internet Communications. It also offers a leading interdisciplinary forum for academics, educators, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technologies, developments, practical challenges and approaches to Wireless Internet.
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to participate in the conference by sending Full Papers, Work-in-Progress Papers, and Posters of their work. Last but not the least, middleware and platform providers, application developers, and smart object providers are also welcome. WiCON attendees will present novel ideas, exchange points of views, and foster collaborations. Papers, posters, and demos expressing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, and researchers are particularly welcome.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- 5G, 6G, and beyond technologies
- Algorithm design and performance analysis
- Anytime, Anywhere connectivity via wireless communication
- Architectural support for security
- Challenges and Architectures related to LTE
- Cloud Computing and Networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Cognitive Radio, AI-Enabled Networks, Cooperative, Collaborative Communications, and relay networks
- Collaborative Communications and relay networks
- Context-aware mobile network
- Convergence of heterogeneous wireless networks
- Dedicated short-range communications (DSRC)
- Dedicated short-range communications (DSRC)
- Delay-tolerant networks
- Dependable networks
- Emerging technologies for Wireless Network
- Energy Transfer in Wireless Networks
- Flying Ad hoc Networks (FANET)
- Fog and Edge computing architecture
- Green wireless network architectures and communication protocols
- Industrial IoT
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Internet of Things (IoT) based applications
- Next-Generation Networking, Internet services, multimedia communications, and applications
- Next-Generation wireless networking
- QoS (Quality of Service) issues of Wireless Networks
- Remote powering of Wireless Networks
- Remote services via Wireless Internet
- Satellite and Space Communications
- SDN, Network Virtualization, Open Platform, Software and Services
- Security and privacy issues in Wireless Internet
- Security in cooperative networks
- Tele-medicine/e-health networks
- Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET)
- Wireless access in vehicular environment (WAVE)
- Wireless communication security
- Wireless technology in healthcare
- WLANs, WPANs, WBANs, WWAN
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: WiCON Conference Proceedings.
WiCON proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
The Best Paper Award
The Best Paper Award will be selected by Technical Program Committee and the Authors will be awarded a Certificate by EAI.