EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Wireless technology has penetrated almost all walks of life today. We get easy Internet service via wireless connection of various settings like wireless LAN (Local Area Network), cellular network, satellite and so on. WiCON 2021 is the continuation of the past events in this series that focus on various aspects of wireless technology. Building on the last decade’s success, the 14th WiCON 2021 aims to tackle the challenges of wireless Internet communications, covering topics ranging from technology issues to new applications and test-bed developments, especially focusing on next-generation wireless Internet, 5G, 6G, IoT, Industrial IoT, Healthcare IoT, and related methodologies. WiCON 2021 aims to bring together researchers, leading academic scientists to share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Wireless Internet Communications. It also offers a leading interdisciplinary forum for academics, educators, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technologies, developments, practical challenges and approaches to Wireless Internet.
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to participate in the conference by sending Abstracts, Full Papers, and Posters of their work. Last but not the least, middleware and platform providers, application developers, and smart object providers are also welcome. WiCON attendees will present novel ideas, exchange points of views, and foster collaborations. Papers, posters, and demos expressing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, and researchers are particularly welcome.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics (not limited to):
- Emerging technologies for Wireless Network
- Anytime, Anywhere connectivity via wireless communication
- Wireless technology of healthcare
- Remote services via Wireless Internet
- Convergence of heterogeneous wireless networks
- Green Internet of Things (G-IoT)
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Challenges and Architectures related to LTE
- 5G, 6G, and beyond technologies
- Next-Generation wireless networking
- WLANs, WPANs, WBANs, WWAN,
- Context-aware mobile network
- Collaborative Communications and relay networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- QoS (Quality of Service) issues of Wireless Networks
- Delay-tolerant networks
- Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET)
- Flying Ad hoc Networks (FANET)
- Security and privacy issues in Wireless Internet
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: WiCON Conference Proceedings.
WiCON proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.